Prostatitis is an inflammatory process of the prostate. Frequent urination occurs, sometimes with plasma contamination, painful symptoms of the genitals and rectum. A man may have sexual dysfunction, abscess formation, orchitis, infertility. In some cases, the inflammation turns into pyelonephritis, cystitis, pathologies of the urogenital system.
Inflammation of the prostate gland occurs after the penetration of the infection into the prostate from the urogenital area (urethra, urinary system).
How does prostatitis manifest itself?
The disease has many manifestations:
- Frequent urination with painful symptoms.
- Discomfort is felt during defecation.
- The filamentous components are observed in the urine.
- During the emptying of the intestines, a viscous secretion from the urethra is visible.
- Prolonged erection at night.
- Rapid ejaculation.
- The body gets tired quickly.
- Burning sensation in the perineum and urethra.
- Pathologies with effect.
- General state of depression.
- Intermittent urination.
The disease has variable symptoms, the manifestation of signs is noted alternately.
Treatment of prostatitis
The treatment of chronic prostatitis, as well as acute diseases, can be performed using many different methods. These methods include traditional and non-traditional treatments.
Traditional techniques include medication, massage, physiotherapy. The treatment of inflammatory prostatitis with these measures is recognized as effective and safe. The activities of traditional and non-traditional methods improve the blood flow to the prostate gland, which allows the normalization of the diet, the supply of oxygen. Due to the normal flow of blood, inflammation is reduced and many bacteria of the pathogenic flora in the gland and adjacent tissues are eliminated.
Medication is a key measure of complex procedures for the prostate. Medication includes antibiotics, specific antimicrobials (in the presence of pathogens), alpha-blockers, non-steroids, anti-inflammatory drugs.
First of all, the treatment consists in relieving the painful symptoms, since the patients have the greatest discomfort just from the pain. Painful symptoms are eliminated by alpha-blockers. Their action is directed to the central nervous system. Treatment with adrenergic blockers for prostatitis allows you to relax the smooth muscles of the urogenital system. At the same time, the painful symptoms disappear when urinating.
An important role in prostatitis is attributed to the psychological side. As the painful symptoms with problems of sexual activity negatively affect the soul and the general condition of the patient. For this, psychotherapy is used, which is integrated in a complex way in the traditional methods in clinics around the world.
Prostatitis is not a suggestion. Its treatment is carried out through a mandatory massage. In addition, massage procedures are recommended for all forms and stages of the disease. The treatment is performed by pressing the inflammation of the prostate. At the same time, the microcirculation of plasma in the organ is improved, the accumulated secretion of bacteria is eliminated in the urinary tract. When urinating, after the massage, the canal is rinsed with urine.
Some experts have doubts about the effectiveness of massage. They believe that if you treat the prostate with a massage, you can cause the transfer of bacteria to other organs of the reproductive system. But there is no clinical conclusion in this opinion (research is ongoing). Therefore, massage therapy for prostatitis is a mandatory session, regardless of the type of disease. Physiotherapy involves various heating procedures in which the gland receives increased blood flow.
Among the warm-up, the microwave process is very popular.
A large number of patients prefer non-conventional methods. Alternative medicine is considered the most effective, safe and cheap (compared to drug treatment). However, before performing such a technique, you should contact a qualified specialist to agree on a course of treatment.
For example, treatment with kerosene, for prostatitis or peroxide, can be very harmful when the effects of herbal infusions, herbal ointments, suppositories have a positive, highly effective, therapeutic treatment for prostatitis.
It is better to discuss the choice of an unconventional recipe with a specialist, then it will be possible to avoid allergic reactions that are possible with intolerance to one of the ingredients of the product. What works well for one patient can be very harmful for another. This must not be forgotten.
Acupuncture sessions are an unconventional method of treating the prostate. Our doctors adopted this experience in Tibet. Tibetan medicine claims that acupuncture is the best therapeutic method for treating the prostate. The sessions are practically painless and have no contraindications.
Thanks to the physical training complex, it is possible not only to treat prostate inflammation (with the diagnosis of prostatitis), but also to conduct courses for preventive purposes. The exercise can be performed in combination with a perineal massage. The procedures are performed better in the morning, thanks to them, the man gets rid of congestion, which leads to the most dangerous consequences for men's health. Due to stagnation, inflammatory processes develop.
Exercise helps to improve blood circulation to the organ. It is the poor circulation of the plasma that causes stagnation in the pelvic organs (the main risk factor). Exercise helps to restore circulation as much as possible. If the prostatitis is bacterial in nature, then in this case there will be little exercise.
There is a well-developed set of exercises for the treatment of prostatitis:
- Deep squats. The movements are required to be done in depth. You do not need to sit at knee level. An effective result is given by deep squats, they must be done more than a hundred times a day (the number of movements can be divided into different approaches per day). If this regime is initially difficult for the body, you can do the exercise three times a week.
- A movement that increases blood flow. Standing along the entire length, the legs are placed between each other. You are required to sit by 1/3, remaining in this position, making knee movements in a row (3-5 minutes). Initially, the training will be difficult, after several approaches, the difficulties will disappear.
- Pair of scissors. Sitting on the floor, stretching the legs, they become crosses (for each extremity up to 20 movements).
- In the prone position, you are required to lift straight legs up to 25 times.
- In the supine position, the legs are raised in a bent position, the knees in the face. The legs are tight with the hands, this position is held for a quarter of an hour, if possible more, it will be good. The longer you are in this position, the better the effectiveness of such a therapeutic load.
- All exercises should be alternated with morning perineal massage. The procedure is performed in the morning, after waking up, on an empty stomach, in an upright position.
Medical treatment with drugs
For complex treatment, the use of herbal medicines is recommended.
There is a special therapeutic complex of natural origin. Active substances can accumulate in the tissue of the male gland, which has a beneficial effect on the organ. Inflammatory processes are eliminated, local immunity is strengthened. The active ingredients of the drug are involved in protection against free radicals. The active ingredients prevent the proliferation of prostate tissue.
The complex balanced composition helps to deal with difficulties in urination, relieving pain. Formal therapy is effective in treating a chronic gland.
The tool improves urination:
- the current intensifies.
- the frequency decreases;
- prosperity improves.
Patients receive an overall amplifying effect.
Group of antibiotics
Recommended during the bacterial, infectious course of prostatitis. Especially often, drugs are prescribed in the acute course of the disease, in the context of infections, viruses, fungi. Drugs for this group of drugs are selected based on clinical results for the detection of certain types of harmful microorganisms. Each antibiotic has a different effect on a specific type of infection. The course of treatment has no standard shape and can last from 5 to 10 days.
In addition to antibiotics, alpha-blockers are prescribed with muscle relaxants. Anticonvulsants may be suggested to relieve glandular muscle spasms and urea. They improve the flow of urine, eliminate painful symptoms.
To relieve the protective tendency of the muscle tissue in the pelvic floor, to eliminate the compression of the inflammatory organ, to reduce the pain, drugs are prescribed for the relaxation of the muscles.
In severe cases, patients are advised to administer diuretics by intravenous administration. This helps to excrete large amounts of urine. Thanks to this, poisoning in the body, cystitis, pyelonephritis (ascending urinary tract infections) is prevented.
With non-bacterial prostatitis, the painful symptoms are removed with analgesic, antipyretic, anticholinergic drugs. Constipation can be relieved with mild laxatives (liquid paraffin).
Cheap antibiotic treatment
An inexpensive drug has been shown to be extremely effective in treating prostatitis. This is a cheap antibiotic that treats abnormal procedures when patients have delayed urination, pain during ejaculation or in case of use of the course with macrolides, antifungal drugs, fluoroquinolines.
Recommended course: twice a day (2 tablets. 480 mg), the therapeutic treatment lasts from 5 to 14 days.
The active ingredients of the drug inhibit the growth of bacteria. Its effectiveness has been demonstrated against the sulfonamide-resistant pathogenic flora. The drug is recommended to be taken for urogenital infections and prostatitis. The drug is excreted from the body after 8 hours.
- individual intolerance;
- renal and hepatic impairment
- allergic reactions to the ingredients.
- pathological processes in the hematopoietic system.
During the intake, you should carefully monitor your body, as side effects are possible: headache, poor appetite, dizziness, intestinal pain.
From the side effects of overdose, a negative effect on the bone marrow was observed. Long-term treatment should be monitored by plasma biochemistry. Discontinuation of treatment leads to worsening of the disease, increase in inflammation, increase in body temperature.
Patient feedback for the treatment of prostatitis speaks of rapid relief of symptoms (after 3-4 hours), even in the case of a severe form of the disease.
The therapeutic effect of pumpkin seed
In ancient times, with the help of pumpkin seeds, healers successfully treated prostatitis. The product is a simple and effective traditional medicine that is available to everyone. Sperm contains zinc, which is essential for men of all ages. The effectiveness of seeds in the treatment and prevention of prostate has been proven by many years of experience.
- To achieve a therapeutic effect, a daily intake of thirty pumpkin seeds is required. The seed should be consumed on an empty stomach, one and a half hours before meals. This quantity is the daily requirement for zinc.
- 0, 5 kg of pumpkin seeds (not fried) are cleaned, processed with a meat grinder or blender, add a glass of honey. The mixture is mixed and from it small balls are made (like a hazelnut). The prepared product is stored in the refrigerator. Before using a ball, take it out of a cold place (to cool to room temperature). It is recommended to eat 1-2 pieces a day, 30 minutes before a meal. The product does not need chewing, it dissolves slowly. The course of treatment is done once a year, once during this period all the balls are eaten. This method is very effective against prostatitis and for prevention, in general, there is no better treatment.
What complications are possible with prostatitis
In case of early attention to annoying symptoms and seeking help from specialists, various complications can occur:
- epididymitis, orchitis, inflammatory processes of the appendages.
- chronic cystitis.
- painful symptoms in the perineal area.
- chronic type acute degeneration.
- scarring and narrowing of the urinary tract
- urea obstruction with urinary retention.
For some complications, a surgical solution is necessary.
Preventive treatment for men's health
There are no complicated maintenance instructions for prostate inflammation. A man should have a quiet life, performing bed rest with plenty of drink. It is good to add sitz baths with herbal infusions in additional therapeutic treatments.
If you want to sit, the surface must be soft.
Chronic prostatitis will not occur without prostate massage. This is the most effective treatment with fast recovery.
An important point in therapeutic therapy is the nutritional diet. Food should be soft; therefore, spicy, fatty, sour, spicy, smoked dishes are excluded. You need to give up a lot of alcohol and coffee.
Ejaculation (drainage of the gland through secretions) is a good prevention of prostatitis.
Patients with acute urinary retention are advised to have temporary transvaginal fistula or intermittent urea catheterization.
In the acute form of prostatitis, cycling, hypothermia, a hard surface for sitting should be excluded.